ddie Wall is a legend in Snowboarding, helping shape the sport while with DC, Forum, & Jeenyus & shooting movie parts all over the world. From his extensive pro career he’s more connected and knows more spots, tricks, & technique than any of us could ever hope to, and he’s agreed to lead a few amazing trips on a mountain near and dear to him, Mammoth.
Mammoth Mountain is known for easy access to some of the best riding & terrain available including excellent backcountry touring, & spring is THE time to go with slightly warmer weather & plenty of powder days to be had!
In March we're offering a very special adventure where a few lucky guests will ride with & be mentored by Eddie. You’ll bond over chef-prepared meals, unwind with a cocktail, improve focus & balance with yoga, explore local hot spring, lakes, & so much more for an adventure you won’t soon forget!
This week will be action-packed and have you living and snowboarding like a VIP local. You don’t want to miss this!!
Skill Level: Intermediate
• Riding with & mentoring by Eddie Wall
• Snowcat, backcountry, & resort riding
• On & off-mountain theory & coaching discussions
• Luxury Mammoth Mountain home, local chef made meals
• Private hot tub, game room, en-suite & shared room options
- 5 nights luxury home with hot tub in town at Mammoth Mountain.
- 4 days snowcat, backcountry, & resort riding as conditions dictate, all led by Eddie.
- All meals & daily cocktails, most served in-house by a private chef, & some offsite of Eddie’s choice to provide local flavor.
- All transportation to/from all activities all week.
- A photographer will join to get amazing pictures of you riding.
- Yoga, diet/wellness sessions, & additional special experiences (Convict Lake..?)
- Swag bag with snow, sun, & lifestyle products.
- Discount lift tickets available for non IKON pass holders.
- Most importantly the trip includes Eddie as your guide & coach, ensuring optimal time on the snow each day - no planning required, no second-guessing, no missing out, no getting lost.
All Inclusive Rates Starting From
$2150/pp double occupancy
$2590 / pp single occupancy
Prepare for your Adventure
If you haven’t ridden Mammoth yet, it should be on your list. Those that have, keep coming back.
With a summit over 11,000 feet, Mammoth has 3,100 vertical feet & 3,500 acres of amazing glades, heart-pumping steep chutes, wide-open high alpine bowls and well-manicured groomers, and offers 25 lifts, 157 trails, 7 parks, and 3 halfpipes. Mammoth’s glades are magical, deep and otherworldly; special doesn’t begin to describe the experience. Mammoth gets 300 days of sunshine a year and air temperature in March ranges from 25-50F, so bring your sunscreen!
United offers nonstop flights from DEN, LAX, SFO to Mammoth Lakes (MMH). These flights arrive/depart in early afternoon and the airport is 15 minutes from the resort village. We’re also working with JetSuiteX regarding semi-private flights from BUR & SNA, no security lines and no baggage fees (incl snowboards) from $79 one way.
Every day will be a snow day, either lifts, hiking, touring or other, so you’ll want to bring your extra energy reserves and multiple layer options to cycle through. Once you book, we’ll send you more complete details.
To get prepped and amped we suggest these videos.