Bell 2 Lodge is an off-the-grid village, custom-built for heli-skiing. Set against a remote backdrop deep in the Skeena Mountains, this is where the wild call of mountain life meets refined comfort. You’ll stay in our cozy log chalet rooms, each equipped with wood burning soapstone stoves and extremely comfortable beds. If you’re lucky, you’ll have the chance to spot moose in the nearby river. Social gatherings come alive in our main lodge where après, meals and a good bottle of vino are shared. Here you’ll find the bar and dining room, plus a gift shop and front desk. Also in the main lodge, a dedicated gear room where we tune skis and snowboards. It’s designed to help you get ready each morning and dry out your gear overnight. In the heart of our little heli skiing village, treat yourself to a soak in the hot tub or sweat it out in the sauna. You’ll also have use of an on-site fitness centre and games room. The heli pad is right out front. During any downtime, Bell 2 Lodge has snowshoeing, cross-country and fat biking trails right out back, as well as archery and skeet shooting.
Included In This Experience
- Nearly everything you need to have an unforgettable experience comes pre-loaded with your package
- That includes lodging and return ground transfers between Smithers and Bell 2 Lodge
- 30,500 vertical feet of skiing
- We have a selection of powder skis and poles, and limited stock of snowboards that are free to use
- All safety equipment is provided, including avalanche transceivers, ABS airbags and guiding services
- We pride ourselves on first-class dining with all meals and soft drinks included
- At Bell 2 Lodge you will have use of our hot tub, sauna, fitness room, and games room.
Bell 2 Lodge is situated in a remote location in the Skeena Mountain range. It is a custom-built heli ski village with cozy log chalet. Each chalet is equipped with wood burning, soapstone stoves, 2 queen beds & a private bath.